image1

HI I'M MEGAN |WELCOME TO CHARM AND CHOCOLATE|I'M PROFESSIONAL EVENT PLANNER

The most wonderful place on Earth

After we stayed in the bed and breakfast we woke up and headed back to Dublin, today was the day we flew to the Canary islands gran canaria o boy was I excited! Also it was Todd's birthday happy birthday Todd! We dropped off our rental car and jumped on our airplane, four hours later we were here! I could have peed my pants I was so excited! Clean up in customs lol. We grabbed a cab and we were off, I could not believe how beautiful this place was seriously the buildings are different colors and there are huge sculptures right along the coast as you are driving, one I particular a giant naked man huh? It was so exciting we went out to dinner that night for Todd's birthday and I probably got whiplash from how fast I was turning my head to look at things! It's wondrous we traipsed around town a bit and I saw a huge cathedral, huge and pretty o goodness. Also we saw Christopher Columbus's home that he stayed at really very cool!

~Megan

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment