image1

HI I'M MEGAN |WELCOME TO CHARM AND CHOCOLATE|I'M PROFESSIONAL EVENT PLANNER

The beach!

I love the beach!I love it so so so so much! I might never be able to leave it! The day after we got here we woke up and went to the beach. This is me and Ashley like I kind of think she is one of my best friends like no big deal or whatever!

We had a good time at the beach. Played in the ocean for like 2 hours boogie boarding and jumping in the waves I was worried I was going to lose my top a few times but it wouldn't have mattered since half of the women there didn't have tops on anyways! 
We then left and headed to a mall to pick up an Internet modem (his was broken and o boy it was hard). It was at this mall that I discovered the CHINESE RESTURAUNT! People of the world I am telling you this place is amazing all you can eat delicious Chinese buffet and grill! It was like leaving actual world and entering the happiest place on earth no big deal...

~Megan

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment