image1

HI I'M MEGAN |WELCOME TO CHARM AND CHOCOLATE|I'M PROFESSIONAL EVENT PLANNER

Sunburned

(photo by ashley)
O man last night it was hard to sleep I was so sunburned! I have never had a sunburn this bad. I can feel it hurting just because I am wearing clothes, it's rough! It's fine though, it's fine I love feeling like i am being burned alive all day... Anyways we might have over slept this morning (we were all exhausted) so we really didn't have time to go to the beach before Todd got home from work. He leaves tomorrow to Africa so we thought that he should possibly hang out with his daughters tonight it's like whatever. It was fine with me we went shopping:) there might be a whole street just full of stores not five minutes from where we live (mom I know you are thrilled!) so we went there I needed flip flops, which I got... along with a mess of other things. We walked around and just kind of took pictures all day it was way fun! We came back to the apartment and just hung out and cleaned our room. Ashley has her own little corner called america in our closet, it is complete with books, food, and other random american things she brought to survive. Todd got home then it was off to do more necessity shopping, fixing the Internet, buying underwear ya know the basics. We went to a department store where these Spanish women clearly took advantage of me being an American who doesn't speak Spanish. I walked away from that venture confused and with less money, they know what they are doing there! After not finding anything that we needed we headed home, made a salad, and played card games, Ashley and I tend to get really competitive with one another it got pretty heated and she clearly cheated during the last round of kings corner! Now, we are trying to make a blog for her, I am trying really hard not to laugh because she is so frustrated.I just think its pretty darn hilarious!
~Megan

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment