image1

HI I'M MEGAN |WELCOME TO CHARM AND CHOCOLATE|I'M PROFESSIONAL EVENT PLANNER

The Neighbors Saw it All...

First I would like to say this is clearly not my fault! I don't know what it is with Europe and their glass showers and barely covered windows, but it is a hazard! So anyways I am in the bathroom getting ready to shower. I turn on the shower and am in appropriate showering attire-in other words I am naked. I am simply doing the normal things one does whilst waiting for the shower to heat up, (standing there facebooking) when all of a sudden I hear the window directly across from my window slam shut. Not just shut it slammed! And then just yelling. Lots of yelling. They speak French here in France so I am not sure what was said, but it was said in a tone I am familiar with being unpleasant. It was then that I decided that the shower was warm enough and real casual like stepped in as though nothing had just happened... Esta bein. All I am saying is don't make your windows so close together, and the blinds not fully covered or you are going to see the American naked!
 post signature





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment