image1

HI I'M MEGAN |WELCOME TO CHARM AND CHOCOLATE|I'M PROFESSIONAL EVENT PLANNER

Galway Girl

We headed out to Galway early the next morning! It is a beautiful place I am in love with it! 


They have awesome stories and traditions like the claddagh rings. They are a ring that if the bottom of the heart is pointing away from your heart that means you are searching for love, and if the bottom of theming is pointing towards your heart you are in love. Apparently they are pretty popular all over Europe but they started in Galway. So I of course had to by one I will post a picture later it is beautiful and I love it so much! They also have a song Galway girl! It is such a fun song really catchy it has pretty much been stuck in my head ever since!
We walked down the shore and through the shops all over Galway took pictures the had it rain really hard on us! I loved Galway and would definitely go back!
~Megan

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment