image1

HI I'M MEGAN |WELCOME TO CHARM AND CHOCOLATE|I'M PROFESSIONAL EVENT PLANNER

Explorers and more


Well after that rough night I slept in. Then it was time for a day of exploration! We set off on our journey planning to go relax in the park, do hair wraps, just have a chill day, nope! I actually have blisters on my feet that is how much we walked! First we went into an Indian store where we went crazy. They had so many cool things there that we could not help ourselves we walked out of there very much poorer than when we walked in but I got a beautiful anklet, a purse, earrings, and more. I was very pleased with my purchases! We continued on our journey down to the Catedral (cathedral for those don't speak spanish lol) we obviously had to stop at the cathedral to take some photos. Ashley went off to take her regular one bazillion photos so i continued down the road the places here are amazing colorful historical just wonderful. I was walking down the road when I saw a convenient store. I needed water real bad so I had to stop. When you are buying water here though there are two kinds firgas and singas. One has gas infused in it, the other doesn't. I of course grabbed the gross gas one without realizing It, I was just really excited because they had monstrous sized otter pops!!! I quickly ran off to find Ashley! Upon finding her I looked at her and held up my water and saId "I have made a mistake"... We went back to the convenient store to obtain the giant popsicle for .20 cents he asked which one and I hurriedly said green! As we left i bit the top off and to my dismay green is not green apple, nor is it lime, nor is it even a fruity flavor, in fact green popsicles are toothpaste mint flavored. I looked at shley near tears (for I was very excited about this popsicle you see) and said "I have made a mistake." shley shared her Popsicle with me, that was very nice of her I knew I liked her. We continued on our journey, stopped at a couple museums, took more pictures, and then we decided to go into Bagetta or the colorful houses as we called it. This is an area that we probably should not go to... But the houses are cool and it was an adventure! We arrived at the giant steps that would lead us into the colorful houses, took a picture and were on our way. My heart was beating faster with every step, knowing we could get jumped at any minute (seriously though we could have) we went along being very stealth like trying not to be seen or heard, every voice or noise caused panic to rise. When we reached the top of one street a man came up and told Ashley to put her camera around her neck, and told us we needed to go, that shopping was a kilo away and pointed us in the out of this place direction, he was worried for us. That was when it got a little real. We left and headed back home. We are true explores we will be going back up to the colorful houses again.
~Megan

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment