image1

HI I'M MEGAN |WELCOME TO CHARM AND CHOCOLATE|I'M PROFESSIONAL EVENT PLANNER

The sunburn continued...


Well if my skin doesn't all fall off it will be a miracle! We woke up and again went to the beach, we are creatures of habit. We stayed there all afternoon it was so relaxing I listened to a book, swam in the frigid ocean, saw some cool fish, repeated the process! Then we had a meeting with one of the coolest women, she is a language instructor, she is going to teach us Spanish. But she was so nice she is going to find us surfing lessons so we fit in on the island, and she is very insightful she told jade to keep her eyes wandering and her heart will eventually know what it wants to do. Paraphrased that but it was a good lesson. After our meeting we headed back to the black sand beach equipped with our running gear and everything! Ashley and I set off on our run and ten steps into it we had to stop so she could pick up a rock... I instantly knew this was going to be the longest run of my life bless her heart and her creative mind. I just kept going. It aw Ashley who said lets run the entire beach, so I was game, as I am running I look back and no longer see her. So I do what I usually do and kept on going, took off my shoes ran in the water, it was sunset and there were waves I was incredibly beautiful. On my return run I see Ashley, on a rock.... I yelled out that she was easily distracted and kept running for a few minutes until I needed to walk. Then I see her sprint past me yelling "I was finding my zen Megan ".  Guess its a good thing. I didn't even know her zen was lost. She was really just tired and needed the half hour break of sitting on a rock I am sure. Jk she is a creative soul. After I made it back wheezing and half dead we got into the ocean! Sun almost set, beautiful waves, cool water after running (which felt great on my sunburn which got significantly worse after laying out on the beach all day) and the pretty/sparkly black sand, it was wonderful. I just sat on the beach as it cooled down and enjoyed it all. Then we played paddle ball which was hard as we were tired and it was dark, but I still can't get enough of that game! We packed up and on the bus rehashed our childhood memories of jade never wanting to shower, and Ashley looking like a boy, can't forget my bushman eyebrows ha ha it aw great. Ashley finally showered (her hair was literally crunchy), and I am about to do the same! Then we are going to do these fun hair braids with beads! Can't wait! Love you all!
~Megan 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment