image1

HI I'M MEGAN |WELCOME TO CHARM AND CHOCOLATE|I'M PROFESSIONAL EVENT PLANNER

Day 2 of the this beautiful place!


 I am finally caught up and now it's time to post about today! It was a pretty chill day, we slept in, then went shopping! Um did I happen to mention that the most amazing street full of shops and stores is less than 5 minutes away? H & M how I love thee! Then we came back because Barbara had cooked us lunch. I don't know if I have talked about Barbara yet but she is Todd's girlfriend and pretty much the coolest person that I have ever met! A little French women with an attitude! Today she flew home and after dropping her off at the airport what did we do you might ask? Well that would be more shopping! Then grocery shopping which I think I hate! The grocery store smells so terrible from the seafood that I was sick! After the groceries were bought and taken care of we headed out to a little market that we saw earlier which turned out to be a book fair. Interesting, so went to dinner instead! The pizza place we went to was delicious! I of course picked the best pizza out of everyone, I win I always do lol. Following dinner Todd showed us his mad skateboarding skills I was shocked! He is really good wow! Now we are just sitting in the apartment everyone is on Facebook or playing on their phones while I blog! This is going to be my best summer ever! I don't know if I am coming home!

~Megan

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment