image1

HI I'M MEGAN |WELCOME TO CHARM AND CHOCOLATE|I'M PROFESSIONAL EVENT PLANNER

Awkward and Awesome

Awkward:
1. When you can't forget the time you spilled all of your change on the people on the airplane.
2. Falling flat on your back twice in one night in front of massive groups of people.
3. Driving to Pine Valley with someone who is coughing up his lung right next to you.
4. Driving up to Pine Valley with someone who is playing words with friends while driving.
5. That guy who sits way to close and gets a bit handsy...
6. The guy who gets hypnotized and literally falls asleep right on my chest and as his face slowly slides down the hypnotist comments on it.
 
Awesome:
1. Friends who I laugh so hard with that I can't breathe.
2. Winning every game of pickleball.
3. Thriller. I loved it!
4. Getting ready for Christmas.
5. That person who paid for my stuff at Maverick you are fantastic!
6. Finding a new coat for only $20.
  Sometimes I forget that I have so much. I am blessed with a wonderful family, great friends, and so many opportunities. I love every minute the awkward and the awesome! So I thought I would share a few of them with you.
post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment