image1

HI I'M MEGAN |WELCOME TO CHARM AND CHOCOLATE|I'M PROFESSIONAL EVENT PLANNER

Some facts about Walmart...

In light of my recent Walmart trips I have decided to post a few Walmart tips, facts, and general things to be on the look out for while out and about at Walmart and Walmart super-centers everywhere.
1. No matter what you are going to run into someone you know, and if it happens to be a Saturday night, and you happen to be in sweats, it will be one of your married friends. And they will look at you like o girl this is why you are not married... You may want to say something like "back up off this! I have spent my entire week at social events, planning, not sleeping, and a whole host of things you and your married self did not attend, and if I want to wear sweats and not do anything tonight except go to Walmart I will!"
You probably shouldn't say that.
2. Cart surfing will result in you eating it. Hard. In the parking lot. When there are tons of people. once the cart flips over, and as your lying there covered in shame, with a skinned knee and pained pride people will be laughing. Honestly it is so tempting but, just don't do it. 
3. When you have a complicated purchase people will hate you... There will be dirty looks, eye rolling, the people behind you in line will be talking bad about you, like its your fault that Walmart has not trained their cashiers to do a purchase order, so they have to call over every manager, who then mess it up five times, all while asking you if your sure this is valid. Your response in your head will be something like " yes I am quite sure it works seeing as I have already been here 4 times in the last 2 weeks, and the last time I am pretty sure you helped me. So there is that small fact." Don't just say yup it works, pull out your phone and go to your happy place...
4. If it is not you with the complicated purchase, it's the person in front of you. Every time. 
5. If you are there at night and they are restocking, they will run you over with those giant carts. Be on the look out. They also won't say sorry if they hit you. They look at you like bit** why you no move when you hear me coming?!? Like it's your fault they ran you over with a giant thing.
There are plenty more things to know about Walmart, but let's not get crazy! Hope this helps you survive your future trips!
post signature

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment